Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Mrs Organic Jones

Fuck me
or I'll faint
she says
underneath this desperate thread
that keeps coming undone
 when she finds herself out
of it again and again
 and again
 why won't he look at me
hes with no one else
thats plain ta fucking see
Fuck me
or I'll faint
she says
he's with that fucken' tart
what the hell has she got
at least I've got heart
oh great he's leaving her and looken at me ~ I wink and smile and wiggle my fucken big toe
here he comes
Fuck me
or i'll faint
Hello Mrs Jones
what are you doing here
Its me Ken I used to live down the road
your son used to go to the same school as me
God luv that must be some ten years or so ago
Id recognise you anywhere Mrs Jones
leaning up close says ~ you still do ya smoko
and a blow job to go...
Fuck me
or i'll faint
I thought you'd never ask
Of course love of course and aven't you grown
come on let me grab me bag
we're good to go
I don't need no face lift
or to look seventeen
all I need is me title Mrs Jones
and the rest is all organic and free

No comments:

Post a Comment